Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Training is Over

One of my most anticipated movies of this summer is How to Train Your Dragon 2. We have been introduced to grown up characters from the posters before but this poster is the first look as a whole movie poster.

How to Train Your Dragon 2, 2014
I love how DreamWorks Animation does provide their own style of animation. I haven't seen Mr. Peabody & Sherman but personally it is my most anticipated movie of the year. How to Train Your Dragon was a picture that showed what DreamWorks can do. All of their movies are creative, something different from Pixar Animation Studios or Walt Disney Animation Studios. They explore more into creativeness side of storytelling.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 is only 70 days away from its release! I am looking forward to this and Mr. Peabody & Sherman!

No comments:

Post a Comment