Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review #4 | Pinocchio

Pinocchio, 1940
Pinocchio is so lovely, so pure and such a classic. It is called the best animated feature film of all time for a reason. I remember watching it when I was but a small kid for a multiple of times. And seeing it again as a young adult, doesn't make the movie feel old but rather more intriguing. The scenes I didn't have the ability to understand as a kid, were understood.

I love the music and motion of each character move together. The songs are wonderfully made and written. The animation never gets old, and is still outstanding to look at.

The message of this story is so plain and strong, talking about dreams coming true, the temptations we have to face and the way to become a real boy (no strings attached).

Inside Outside Rating: 86%

2 comments:

  1. Love the reviews :D I agree with you, I love this movie! While it's not my favorite Disney movie, it stands it ground amongst all the modern technology these days. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You F. Filospher, I love Disney movies, and this is one of the best.

      Delete