Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Inside Out: The Concept Art

This is the concept art revealed in the D23 Expo.

First of all, I've got to say that I am so excited about this film coming from inside out on June 19, 2015.

The plot goes around the a girl named Riley. When she is uprooted from her pleasant life in Minnesota and is moved into a new, unwelcome existence in San Francisco, the emotions like Anger, Disgust, Fear, Sadness and Joy collaborate and miscommunicate with one another in an attempt to keep her functioning, and find new friends.

I can relate to this emotional roller-coaster she's going to have when she has to leave her friends and go to an unwelcome place where everything is new and scary.

Just the concept of this story makes me sure this will be the best animated film of 2015 and probably of all time.

Now, I don't want to be to rush about my opinions but I believe in Pixar making great masterpieces. What makes Pixar trustworthy is not that they have a high profile reputation but that when they face challenges, when others may give in, Pixar will find a way and not rush through the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment