Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Quotes #1 | Level Zero

Kung Fu Panda, 2008


Level Zero

Shifu: Let's begin.

Po: Wait, wait, wait. What?
- Now?

Shifu: Yes, now.
- Unless you think that the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior.

Po: Oh, OK, well...
- I don;t know if I can do all of those moves.

Shifu: (Laughs) Well, if we don;t try, we'll never know, will we?

Po: Yeah, it's just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level.

Shifu: And what level is that?

Po: Well, you know, I'm not a master, but...
-lets just start at zero. Level zero.

Shifu: (Shakes his head and laughs) There is no such thing as level zero.

Po: Maybe I start with that.

Shifu: That?
- We use that for training children and propping the door open when it's hot.
-But if you insist...

No comments:

Post a Comment